Black Swan Partners specialise in social trading, helping existing operators navigate the associated business and regulatory risks and helping deliver the optimal business solution.
We have completed work for a range of clients including NYSE Euronext, LMAX and Paddy Power Trader and in early 2013 held a social trading seminar in partnership with Reed Smith law firm attended by 70 industry leaders. Our expertise is broken down into three key areas: Market understanding, company analysis and regulation.
- Break down and understanding of the component parts of social trading ranging from sharing client sentiment indicators through to automated copying
- Knowledge of the current social trading providers and networks and the current business and regulatory environment
- Understanding the business requirements to deliver an effective, optimised social trading solution
- Understanding the regulatory constraints of the different stages of social trading, how these impact operators and how best to work within them
- Analysis of what social trading can deliver to an operator including improved cost per account (CPA), increased trade volumes and client life time value
- Review of existing company trade flow including breakdown of client performance to determine optimum social trading approach and how to profit from the flow
- Identification of suitable products and partners to deliver social trading components and working with internal teams to deliver core components
- Review of suitable devices to optimise social trading approach including PC, tablet, phablet and phone
- Clarify social trading approach and impact on existing white label/b2b relationships and opportunities social trading can create
so·cial trad·ing [soh-shuhl][treyd-ing] (noun)
the act of facilitating the communication and sharing of individual and aggregated trade data via a network and allowing manual or automated trading decisions to be made based on this information.
Get in touch